A Foundation of Service
At its core, our company has been shaped by a dedication to extraordinary service. That is why on Veterans Day 2014 we began extending incentive offers - in addition to the beneficial features of a VA home loan - to help lower the cost of purchasing a home for veterans in need of housing within the communities we serve.
Features of a VA Home loan:
- No down payment if the purchase price does not exceed the appraised value of the home
- No monthly mortgage insurance requirement 1
- No prepayment penalty for loans paid off early
- Closing costs are limited by the VA and may be paid by the seller
Incentive Offers available through March 30, 2020! Incentive offers may include*:
- No loan origination fee (up to $1,199 value) through Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC
- $200 off settlement fees through an participating settlement services company2
- Complimentary appraisal (up to $525 value)3
- 10% discount off home inspection fee through US Inspect (purchase only)4
A Dedication to Service
Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC continues to place our men and women in uniform at the forefront of our new ideas and promotions. Since the program's inception, our exclusive VA loan program has accomplished the following:
- Over $1.8 million in appraisal savings
- Over $4 million in origination savings
- Total borrower savings of over $6.2 million
- Over 4,100 military families served
Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC is not affiliated with any government agencies.
1. Generally, all Veterans using the VA Home Loan Guaranty benefit must pay a funding fee. The funding fee is a percentage of the loan amount which varies based on the type of loan and your military category, if you are a first-time or subsequent loan user, and whether a down payment is made. The VA funding fee may be financed or paid in cash at the time of closing.
2. Participating settlement services companies: RGS Title (District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia); Sage Title Group (District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia); Bon Air/Long & Foster Title Agency, LLC (Virginia)
3. Borrowers are eligible for a lender credit toward closing costs on the Closing Disclosure on a new purchase, secured by a first mortgage or deed of trust (New Loan), subject to qualification, approval and closing with Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC. Loan must close within 90 days from the date of loan application. Lender credit may not exceed $525.00 for appraisal. Credit coupon must be presented at time of application and all eligibility requirements met no later than 2 days prior to the New Loan closing date. This lender credit is void where prohibited and is non-transferable, subject to the terms herein, and valid on all complete applications received on or before 09/30/19.
4. Home inspection services provided by US Inspect include a 10% discount and a 90-day home inspection guarantee to all Veteran borrowers obtaining VA loan financing with Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC. The home inspection guarantee covers items that were inspected by US Inspect and found to be operating properly at time of inspection. For limitation and exclusions, please see 90 day guarantee terms and conditions. Use coupon code "VALOAN" and call: (888) 874-6773
All Incentive offers valid on complete VA home loan applications received between 04/01/2019 and 09/30/19. Loan must close within 90 days from the date of loan application. Only one discount permitted per New Loan.
All first mortgage products are provided by Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC. (877) 275-1762. Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC products may not be available in all areas. Not all borrowers will qualify. Licensed by the NJ Department of Banking and Insurance. Licensed by the Delaware State Bank Commissioner. Also licensed in AL, CO, CT, District of Columbia, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV and WI.